Thread: son mentaly scared

son mentaly scared

took my girlfriends dog to be mated at the weekend , my 14 year old son came too so i could take him back to his mums on the way home .during the process the stud dogs owner put some lube on the bitches parts . after the deed was done we were on our way when my son said "thanks dad i realy wanted to see an old man finger blast a labrador , that image is burned into my retina " im still laughing about it 2 days later
    when you stop learning you stop being challenged

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    Inserting is one thing,licking is another
    "you nae be needing these no more"
    I said as I slipped the knife through the cord

সাম্বার হরিণ

You should be investigated for child abuse

brilliant corkers , must admit I remember my first time witnessing lambing or calving it was quite something to get used to watching my old man put his hand up inside a sheep and pulling out a what seemed to be dead looking lamb then swinging it from side to side and throwing it on the ground for it to wake up and a few minutes later stand up lol Not quite the same thing but it was talking about grown men putting hands where nature did not intend hands to go lol

Haha. Fingerblast.

His first girlfriend might be a bit disappointed if he thinks that's how it's done......................

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    His first girlfriend might be a bit disappointed if he thinks that's how it's done......................

I just spat my tea out laughing thinking of the consequences

my dog tied for ten minutes his first time I know I didn't do that long.......................................

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdigger View Post
    took my girlfriends dog to be mated at the weekend , my 14 year old son came too so i could take him back to his mums on the way home .during the process the stud dogs owner put some lube on the bitches parts . after the deed was done we were on our way when my son said "thanks dad i realy wanted to see an old man finger blast a labrador , that image is burned into my retina " im still laughing about it 2 days later
    I laughed so much that it made me cry and my wife wanted to know why. I was physically unable to read the post to her, so after several failed attempts she read it herself, now she is laughing as well.

Thanks for the laugh!