Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Fox Glade Open Day - A Reminder

Blue Fox Glade Open Day - A Reminder

Just a reminder that if any of you are in the mid-Devon area this Saturday, you may care to come along to the Blue Fox Glade gun shop Open Day in Chawleigh. There will be various manufacturers showing their wares, while I'll be giving a talk on high-tech foxing - the plan is for me to do one session mid to late morning, and another mid-afternoon. To a certain extent it'll be interactive - that is, I'll be encouraging questions and will do my best to answer them. I'll also be signing my foxing book, if anyone wants a copy. It'd be good to see you if you can make it!
    Last edited by Paddy_SP; 23-04-2014 at 18:07.

I,ll be there to heckle from the back Paddy lol...seriously though looking forward to seeing you and your talk... Great day well reccomended...Hugh.

Sadly work is going to keep me away this time. Need to get over next time I'm around and stock up the ammo cabinet.

Thank's for the reminder as it had slipped my mind, look's like an afternoon outing as long as james put's the kettle on
    atb
    ts

Quote Originally Posted by parkyboy View Post
    I,ll be there to heckle from the back Paddy lol...seriously though looking forward to seeing you and your talk... Great day well reccomended...Hugh.
    So long as you don't mind me giving as good as I get!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_magicfingers View Post
    Sadly work is going to keep me away this time. Need to get over next time I'm around and stock up the ammo cabinet.
    D'oh - oh well, maybe next year?

Quote Originally Posted by TARGET SPORTS View Post
    Thank's for the reminder as it had slipped my mind, look's like an afternoon outing as long as james put's the kettle on
    atb
    ts
    More importantly, James' mum, Elaine, will be in charge of food and drink - and she does a much better job.

Sorry can't make it but spent some money there two weeks ago.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    Sorry can't make it but spent some money there two weeks ago.

D
    Good man!

Been there today. For anyone in the area I recommend you go. James is a top man to deal with. A proper gun shop.

went today at 1.45 but somehow missed the fox talk from paddy, never mind always next time. Just wondered if he does fox squabble and cub chatter then I can record and use.
    atb
    ts

Paddys second talk started at 2pm so you only just missed it mate.... Great informative lecture given by a man who clearly knows his stuff...Very enjoyable day chatting with like minded people and looking at nice shiney things that go bang....made some new friends and the big plus for me was i managed to keep the credit card in my wallet lol...Thank you James and staff at BFG and to Paddy and Ollie and Joe for great company see you all soon....Hugh.
    Last edited by parkyboy; 26-04-2014 at 20:41.