Thread: DSC1 Kent area this summer?

DSC1 Kent area this summer?

Having had a look at a few websites I'm struggling to find any courses being run either in Kent or within an hours drive for later on this year. Any suggestions or obvious ones that I have missed? The BDS one at Wadhurst is a little longer than I would like to wait but is looking like the best option so far.

Thanks Ben

Bit late mate, I have just organised and finished one on my lease in West Sussex. Not planning another until next year, but you are welcome to PM me and we can have a chat as I live in Kent.

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

the bds normally run one at wadhurst in the autumn, great venue, cheers geoff

When I did my butchery course at Erdige Park near Tunbridge Wells, they said they also did DSC1 courses but I can't find any reference on BASC or BDS. Might be worth contacting them direct...
    Cheers
    JohnE

Some of the course venues have changed, and as the poster above mentioned it would be easier to contact both BDS and BASC and ask for courses being run in the Kent area.
    If you need any help with course work drop me a PM, I have two other people I am mentoring at the moment and do run Level 1 courses in conjunction with my friend Jon Snowdon of Greenlee stalking. I am also an AW.

Good luck
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    There is one in November, spread over two weekends in Tonbridge. I am booked on to it. It is a Basc one!

BDS are holding a DSC1 course on the 10th to the 12th of October at Wadhurst

Cheers Geoff

I am booked into the BASC DSC1 3rd to 6th October at Alice Holt in Farnham if you fancy joining me!

I did mine at Wadhurst about 7 years ago. It was a good course and nice location.

Thanks for the response guys, I had a very enjoyable time a few weeks back doing the course with GAP180/Barony Campus both of whom I would recommend .