Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A favour needed.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

A favour needed.

Just bought a stainless table from Adamant and at the same time found out that the missus (who works 100 miles away 3x days/week) has been admitted to hospital and tomorrow is having her appendix taken out. My time needless to say will be taken up with attending to her and recovering her car from Berkshire (I'm in Dorset).
    So is anybody travelling from Ledbury, Gloucs area to North Dorset area or visa versa that has an L200 or similar (dimensions of table are 115cmx56cm) that would be kind enough to give it a lift.
    Thanks in advance
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Blog Entries
    bump this up
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Miles away from ya bud unfortunately but have a nudge on me
    regards
    Jimmy

If it's a take down unit. I can get it to the h4h shoot at bisley and if anybody is going back down your way. That might be a possibility?

just PM me or Adamant

jon

Blog Entries
    Many thanks for the offer.
    Sadly the unit is not take down and will require a pick up truck or similar.
    Thanks for the offer.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Well....if someone can get it to Catton Park on the 10th May, I can get it back down to near Swindon, or even as far as Bridport later in May.

Are you sure of those dimensions though...115cm doesn't seem that big?

P.S. Whereabouts in Berkshire, as alternatively I could probably get it to Reading one day?

P.P.S. Unless someone can get it to Cirencester for the BDS HAD course this coming Sunday?
    Last edited by willie_gunn; 25-04-2014 at 21:40.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

The sizes are right - in old money the table is 46" long, 22" deep and 34" high. It fits easily into the back of my X Trail, so will fit in a large estate car or most bigger 4x4s without any difficulty.

If it helps, I can meet someone at the M50 / M5 interchange but I haven't got time at the moment to go any further afield.

A.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    The sizes are right - in old money the table is 46" long, 22" deep and 34" high. It fits easily into the back of my X Trail, so will fit in a large estate car or most bigger 4x4s without any difficulty.

If it helps, I can meet someone at the M50 / M5 interchange but I haven't got time at the moment to go any further afield.

A.
    Adam are they all sold or have you any left ?
    regards pete

Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    Adam are they all sold or have you any left ?
    regards pete
    Pete - I've still got the two stainless tables with drawers. They'll be in storage about 5 minutes from Wayne's place from today.

Adam i will take one please if you put it in storage I
    will get up when I can I could pick up glens at the same
    time. Regards Pete