Deer call ringtone

All I do for ring tones is download the one you want, e-mail it to your phone and select save as ring tone.
For iPhone down load to iTunes on your computer and then send as ring tone to your phone.

Neil. :)

I got a pheasant from www.zedge.net/ringtones Brilliant at this time of year - I can leave my phone on and if anyone rings it just sets of another round of cackling from the locals. There's any number of animals including various deer on there too.

My ringtone is a barking muntjac. That way if I'm out stalking and someone calls me there's as much chance of me attracting a deer in to the phone call as scaring one away.

I just found an mp3 of a muntjac on the internet and loaded it on my iPhone.

willie_gunn

I use the duck one that comes on the iphone!! The office always knows when I've been shooting coz I forget to turn it off and the 1st call of the morning is always a quacker!! (See what I did there!!) :lol:

My ringtone is a barking muntjac. That way if I'm out stalking and someone calls me there's as much chance of me attracting a deer in to the phone call as scaring one away.

willie_gunn

:eek:

WG, you have written EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Though I hope you don't also fall into the trap of getting genuinely excited when it sounds like there's a muntjac barking right behind you... :doh:

willie_gunn

I just pop my phone on silent...

Nutty

Back