The end of suffering

Jagare

Some will have seen this poor fox in my thread about pictures from my boar feeder. I only work 4 days a week now so fridays is a day off so i take it a bit easy . So i was having a cup off tea when i heard my dogs barking at something and they were looking towards the field at the back of my house. I looked out the back window and there was this fox hunting for food. Apart from his obvious problems he was lame in a back leg.
I rushed to the gun safe and got the rifle and dispatched the poor sod. Now i must get the rubber gloves and dispose of the carcase.

In this country packs of Foxhounds used to be used to seek out and quickly dispatch sick foxes like yours, until it was banned!

atb Tim

Poor bugger, I shot a lot of foxes like that years ago when we first had our mange outbreak.

I went from shooting 100-130 a year to about 20-25 after it swept through our area. I think was spread by the town foxes we were having dumped in the country at the time, another case of tree huggers think they no best and cause suffering.

Wayne

Don't worry mate I'm sure he wouldn't have suffered long with Jagare about, he's a pretty fair old shot who doesn't faff about.

Back