HWV Pup, New stalking pal!

Jimmy, he certainly does look like he's been well looked after which is exactly the way it should be. I think he's going to be a lot of fun for the family! Let the mayhem begin! :D

Hi Jackfish,

Good luck with training. I am sure most SD members would look forward to regular updates on progress.
You have got me Interested now, watch this space!!!

Cheers aye

Agree whole heartedly. Good luck with your training.

Hi Jackfish,

Good luck with training. I am sure most SD members would look forward to regular updates on progress.
You have got me Interested now, watch this space!!!

Cheers aye

Cheers lads!
I'll keep the forum updated on our progress, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun for the both of us, learning as we go! We are Picking him up in 2 weeks time so all sorted with that side of things, my young lad is desperate to come with me on the 5 hour drive to pick him up. He's going to be part of the family first then a stalking pal for me, hopefully I can get him up to a half decent standard and he'll be worth his weight in gold!

ATB

Bryan

Lovely breed of dog. Mine is 2 and a half now and still thinks he's a puppy. He's out working now once a week and has probably found about 50 deer so far. I get him to find everything I've shot. He loves it but sussed fallow says they are very soft. My boy can't bear to be away from me and demands constant affection from me.

Really nice to hear the above comments, the breed as a whole seem to be soft by nature which is absolutely fine. I'm sure he'll fit my requirements perfectly for the stalking as long as I do my part too.

ATB

Bryan

Back