Site Improvements

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
Well it's been a while since we gave you guys something new so here's a couple of things which will hopefully make life easier! :D

1) Increased Private Message and Attachment limits for Trade Members

Trade Members, your private message limit has been doubled to 1,000 and your post attachment limit has been more than doubled to 50Mb which means you have much more space for photos in ads etc.

tradepms.PNG

2) Tapatalk Support

We now support the Tapatalk app on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone which allows you to browse, post and upload pictures to the forum much easier from your phone. There are two versions of this app - Tapatalk and Tapatalk Pro. Tapatalk is free and Tapatalk Pro is £2.49 and has additional features and functionality.

As well as being able to post and upload directly from your phone it also supports push notification so, for example, when someone PM's you it can get sent straight to your phone!

IMG_1416.PNG IMG_1415.PNG IMG_1401.PNG

Please note that this is a third party application developed and sold by Quoord Systems Ltd. All proceeds of this app go to them and we have no direct control over the development of this software and thus we can only provide support as 'best endeavours' on this site.

If you are on a mobile device you can download and install Tapatalk here: http://tapatalk.com/m

In addition to these improvements JAYB will soon be making an announcement about the upcoming Contributor scheme with further benefits.

Enjoy! :D

Alex

Last edited:
Great stuff! I wonder how long itll be before we see something for sale from you?
Having said that it must be difficult as a new member to contribute 30 meaningful posts to the greater good ('the greater good' I hear you all say) of the site so I suppose inane posts are inevitable.

Welcome to the site btw :)

Back