Hello from Norway

baxter

Hello, I´m a former Norwegian Army Sniper and ranger. I´m soon 40 and have been hunting since I was 12. I hunt deer, reindeer, roe deer, elk, grouse, rabbit, hare and everything else I´ve got the tools to take down.
I hunt both with and without a dog, I have a cross between an English Setter and a Swedish Jæmthund(elk hound).
I also love fishing and most other outdoors activities.

My hunting guns are a 6,5mm Krag Jørgensen, a Zkk-600 in 30-06, a Sauer und Sohn 16ga side by side, a Remington 1100 12ga semi auto, a Remington 870 12ga pump action and a few other non-hunting guns.

Welcome to the site. My cousin has just moved to Norway (cant remember where) and my boss moved out with his Norwegian wife a few years ago. From memory they are near Bergen and he regularly sends pics of his fishing exploits. Looks and sounds a fab place to live although £9 for a beer might make me t total quite quickly.

Hei Baxter, welcome to the site, where in Norge do you live??? I work for a few months every year in your country as a sau klipper,,,

Hilsen

I live in Ålesund, pretty much the middle of Norway. I used to live in Lanchashire about 10 years ago, but moved back to Norway with my English wife.
and beer is £2,5 in the shop! hardly anyone goes out to drink once they're adult. I also make my own beer and wine, which is a great money saver.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm British but been living in Oslo for 10 years.

Looking forward to hear about your hunting!

Hilsen

Welcome alongBaxter,

Norway truly is a beautiful country. I find myself in Stavanger anumber of times a year with work. Its an expensive country though, I wish I could holiday there.

Regards

WH

Back