Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: scope doctor

  1. #1

    scope doctor

    As an addendum to the Glasgow Binocular repair info, they recommended to me (for scopes)a guy, name of Mr Paul Burke, 0121 7881050, in Kingshurst Birmingham. Top bloke, really knows his stuff. Steve.

  2. #2
    Steve was this for Binos. or Scopes or both? My Zeiss binos could do with a good going over.
    Cheers, Pete.

  3. #3
    Bino's.....Glasgow bino repairs,....Scopes, they use Paul Burke. Steve.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270
    Bino's.....Glasgow bino repairs,....Scopes, they use Paul Burke. Steve.
    Thanks, Pete.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by downwind
    Steve was this for Binos. or Scopes or both? My Zeiss binos could do with a good going over.
    Cheers, Pete.
    Send them back to Zeiss!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by deer man
    Quote Originally Posted by downwind
    Steve was this for Binos. or Scopes or both? My Zeiss binos could do with a good going over.
    Cheers, Pete.
    Send them back to Zeiss!
    Deer man, thanks for the suggestion.
    Perhaps I misunderstood the original post:-
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...pic.php?t=7854
    I read it that Zeiss no longer service older Binos. I bought mine S/Hand at least 10 yrs ago and don't know how old they were then. It seemed that the Glasgow people might have been the ones to try.
    Cheers, Pete.

  7. #7
    Thats good to know I was just about to send my Zeiss scope to Glasgow after it costing me a deer in the bad weather
    I might as well jump in the motor and nip down to brum see your man.. cheers for the info looks like this bloke could get busy

  8. #8
    Just spoken to Paul Burke, great bloke told the symptons said probably seals have gone as suspected, total strip down, clean service, refill with nitrogen fifty of your english squids sir and warranted for 6 months on his work what more can you ask?

  9. #9
    Just got back from an afternoon at the "range" to check zero all the rifles (between two of us, lots of different fodder for em'), I also took the opportunity to get back on paper, with a fixed ten power Bushnell elite 3200 mildot, just returned from the scope doctor, both turrets feeling very new like & positive, five rounds to walk back on, & five to prove the group, then moved back to a 200 zero with another half doz. 8) off foxing later, stuck for choice really

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270
    Just got back from an afternoon at the "range" to check zero all the rifles (between two of us, lots of different fodder for em'), I also took the opportunity to get back on paper, with a fixed ten power Bushnell elite 3200 mildot, just returned from the scope doctor, both turrets feeling very new like & positive, five rounds to walk back on, & five to prove the group, then moved back to a 200 zero with another half doz. 8) off foxing later, stuck for choice really
    GO BIG

Similar Threads

  1. Work for the scope Doctor
    By Brithunter in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-02-2010, 12:27
  2. Doctor
    By sako85 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29-01-2010, 19:21
  3. DOCTOR
    By W16OEN in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 25-01-2010, 12:17
  4. Doctor unipoint scopes
    By sako85 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-07-2009, 20:08
  5. S & B or Doctor
    By Deeps707 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 09:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •