Thread: Good morning all

Good morning all

Good morning all,

I'm Mark, I have just registered to this well known site, it was suggested, by a few of you, that already know me. I also use the same nickname on another site Pigeon forum, probably some of you, are registered there too. I live in the Midlands, just out side Birmingham International Airport, been living in Uk for the last 15 years, I was born here, but raised in Italy, where I started to hunt/shoot, since I was eight years old.
    My primary shooting/hunt, will be woodcock and snipe, then wild boar, I have hunted wild boar, since I can remember, with my father and he's friends, always in valleys and with a pack of hounds flushing them out, best Rifle used for this, a semiautomatic browning 30.06.
    Since living permanently in Uk, I learned a lot of good shooting traditions and safety related aspects, something that there was a lack in Italy, I also made some very god friends in the shooting/hunting world, with the same mentality as mine.....You don't have to shoot everything to have fun, sometime you don't even have to shoot to have fun and a good day.
    I am here, because I would like to learn about stalking and build new bridges with new people, I consider myself a very safe person while handling shotguns or rifles, but its not down to me to judge.

Thank you for reading

Atb
    Mark

Hi Mark welcome to the site hope you find what you are looking for on here, I have shot woodcock with mark in wales and he is a good genuine fella

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome on board. At last.

hi and welcome to sd all the very best

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    Hi Mark welcome to the site hope you find what you are looking for on here, I have shot woodcock with mark in wales and he is a good genuine fella
    Hi Doublefour, Thank you for the welcome, I hope you are ok now to join us the coming season with Scolopax, talk soon.

ATB
    Mark

Thank you Gents for the welcome, really appreciated.....Nick100...couldn't expect any less from you..lol