Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Supporters club

Supporters club

If you remember we were hoping to have this up and running by the 1st of April, but the Gods of buggeration conspired against us and this did not happen. However on the 1st of May it will go live and members will have the opportunity to become supporters. The application will be automatic, as in the case of trade membership and subscribing members will have a marker against their name, just like trade members, but it will say "contributor". I realise that a lot of you are not in favour of the labelling but it enables the monthly draw easier to do and enables an auditing system to make my life easier, selfish I know but I am only human.

Apart from a nice new shiny badge against their name contributors will also get an increase in their PM box to 500 messages, I may have that figure wrong but there is an increase.

Just to recap, £6.0 per quarter (50p per week) means you will be contributing to our bursary fund and be eligible for entry into a monthly draw. The success of the scheme will be reflected in the amount of stalkers helped by the bursary and the quality of the draw prizes, this has not been designed to provide huge profits for the site. I have for the first three months prizes, a Swazi wapiti jacket for each month.

Keep your eye out for the introduction on May Day.

John

Here is a link to the original,

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...upporters+club

*Update* - Now Live

Click Here to Sign Up!
    Last edited by csl; 01-05-2014 at 08:35. Reason: link added
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Just to add to this John. I will also offer a morning or an evening stalk on my lease in West Sussex as a prize for the draw. This will be for the winter of 2014/15 for Fallow and Roe, with the carcase being retained by the winner.

Regards

Malcolm
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Well done guys keep up the good work

Pay-Pal finger at the ready

K

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    subscribing members will have a marker against their name, just like trade members, but it will say "contributor".
    It'll say 'supporter' now... supporter does sound better!

Apart from a nice new shiny badge against their name contributors will also get an increase in their PM box to 500 messages, I may have that figure wrong but there is an increase.
    Yes 500 PMs and attachment quota goes up 50% to 30Mb

Done. I think it's a great idea
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

done also, hope i win a prize
    Last edited by 223; 01-05-2014 at 09:39.

Done. Happy to put something back in
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)