Supporters club

Sorry, but I will have to wait until I am in Scotland and settled. I just retired and am trying to clear things up here, in the USA, and have to roll each penny over five times before I spend it. USD is not as strong as it was, this time last year, against the GBP. I am sure, when I am settled in, I will be able to and will be most happy to do so.

Unfortunately, I am learning that some things never change; even as a retiree, I can't play until other things are completed. :cry:

All-in-all, I agree with the others, here; it is an, absolutely, great idea and am all for it.

Just done, a little behind as I hadn't seen the thread - but its a small price to pay for the fantastic things you can get out of the great people on the site. I have had quite a few stalks, shot my first buck, a lovely priest lovingly made by a member and not to mention the helpful advise and friendly banter towards a newb! So far all I have been able to do is support traders on the site (and how my bank manager must have loved that!) but it is now nice to be able to put something back directly.

Keep up the good work!

Im in (eventually) sorry it took so long
Will the bursary scheme extend to N.Ireland ??

If someone successfully applies for a bursary where they come from is irrelevant, the only difficulty I see with NI is finding somewhere to take DSC 1, as I believe the courses are few and far between,

John

I have often wondered what the supporter badge was about. I would be more than happy to become a supporter.......................if I could only find the link!
Please help.

Back