Supporters club

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
If you remember we were hoping to have this up and running by the 1st of April, but the Gods of buggeration conspired against us and this did not happen. However on the 1st of May it will go live and members will have the opportunity to become supporters. The application will be automatic, as in the case of trade membership and subscribing members will have a marker against their name, just like trade members, but it will say "contributor". I realise that a lot of you are not in favour of the labelling but it enables the monthly draw easier to do and enables an auditing system to make my life easier, selfish I know but I am only human.

Apart from a nice new shiny badge against their name contributors will also get an increase in their PM box to 500 messages, I may have that figure wrong but there is an increase.

Just to recap, £6.0 per quarter (50p per week) means you will be contributing to our bursary fund and be eligible for entry into a monthly draw. The success of the scheme will be reflected in the amount of stalkers helped by the bursary and the quality of the draw prizes, this has not been designed to provide huge profits for the site. I have for the first three months prizes, a Swazi wapiti jacket for each month.

Keep your eye out for the introduction on May Day.

John

Here is a link to the original,

Supporters club Swazi Jacket free draw

*Update* - Now Live

https://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/account/upgrades

Just to add to this John. I will also offer a morning or an evening stalk on my lease in West Sussex as a prize for the draw. This will be for the winter of 2014/15 for Fallow and Roe, with the carcase being retained by the winner.

Regards

Malcolm

subscribing members will have a marker against their name, just like trade members, but it will say "contributor".

It'll say 'supporter' now... supporter does sound better! :D

Apart from a nice new shiny badge against their name contributors will also get an increase in their PM box to 500 messages, I may have that figure wrong but there is an increase.

Yes 500 PMs and attachment quota goes up 50% to 30Mb

Are you marching today?

No, I haven't been on a decent protest march for years actually. Although on Monday I was pretty much accused of being a Communist for stating that in this particular case, I agreed with the reason for this week's London Tube strike. A colleague told me to go to my local station and start shouting "Solidarity brothers". It's interesting that they don't seem to think that there can be any legitimate grounds for industrial action.

Back