Thread: Moray Outfitting.

Moray Outfitting.

After reading a few posts on rogues on the site it is also good to hear about the honest traders as well. Ordered a sling on Sunday it arrived this morning. Moray Outfiters are professional and easy to deal with delivering my item in double quick time. Same can be said for a member,white van man having dealt with him a couple of times,again being efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend Moray Outfitters

My boss told me they are good . Never used them though but good to hear . It is weird our sport can be very expensive hoever the service given to us on many occasions is second rate to say the least. When I ak out and about and travelling I like going into gun shops and outdoor shops across the UK . Once a year i visit Norfolk as I used to work and live in Norwich, on my way down I love visiting towns and villages and always like making a point to pop into rfd's and in most cases your met with some grumpy bloke sitting behind his glass counter looking over the top of his glasses eyeing you up and down like you shpuld not be there.
    Any other kind of shop etc we would not put up with such pomposity but because they sell guns we just get on with it.

have orderd 10 glasses from Tulloch with my logo on payed the man and within the week my glasses have arrived, what a great service from Tulloch and his wife, with thanks from scotlanddeerstalking

I know I am 'friends' with Andy, nose comments not withstanding, but they do their level best to give the best service, even if it costs them money.

The only retailers left on here are the good ones now.

+ 1 for andy , i havnt fgotten doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by scotlanddeerstalking View Post
    have orderd 10 glasses from Tulloch with my logo on payed the man and within the week my glasses have arrived, what a great service from Tulloch and his wife, with thanks from scotlanddeerstalking
    Thank you so much for that , glad you like your glasses , My wife dawn had a lot of pleasure making them up hope you have a few wee drams out of them .

na bother Tulloch i will have a wee dram the night. will try to get pict up asap

Quote Originally Posted by scotlanddeerstalking View Post
    na bother Tulloch i will have a wee dram the night. will try to get pict up asap
    Slange

As per usual response - Aw Shucks

Howy, it was a pleasure - enjoy your trip. Thank you kindly for the post, it is much appreciated.

Dougster - do I know you? ( Scone getting closer )
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    As per usual response - Aw Shucks

Howy, it was a pleasure - enjoy your trip. Thank you kindly for the post, it is much appreciated.

Dougster - do I know you? ( Scone getting closer )
    I repeat.... Git.