Thread: Land by godstone junction m25

Land by godstone junction m25

Just been driving on the m25 anti clockwise and spotted two decent 6 point roe bucks in the field next to the motorway, does anybody stalk around that area? Im intrigued to know if there's more in the area as i know a couple of land owners but have never stalked on there land (yet!)

Yes and yes ther is a fair few around their I stalk and shoot alot of the land in that area it's hard to get shooting around ther alot of the land owners don't like strangers on ther land most of mine has come through word of mouth or doing favours for people

Yea i only know a couple of guys right by clackets, may have to do some enquiring. Cheers bud

I pass by this area a great deal. Last weekend I was surprised to see a lone Fallow on the edge of the wood near clacketts. I have seen a few Roe over the years, but never a Fallow.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.