Thread: RSPCA Disgrace

m8,s missus worked at a certain south brummingum centre of their,s 3 weeks max than theyre toast ,RABID SOCIAPATHS PREY ON ANIMALS would be a better name 50,000 animals rehomed in a crematorium last year .people cant afford their 75 quid admin fee so if you lose tiddles or fluffy and they find him .their life just got shorter.theve totally lost their way unlike dogs trust who dont kick your door in or put healthy animals down

If that's what I think it is, me and the missus have been speechless since reading it on THL

Utterly disgusting, and typical of the RSPCA . Why people put money in there coffers is beyond me.

This was not a lost dog, after 3 weeks, this was a pregnant JRT that was killed by 3 GSD`s whilst in RSPCA "care" then handed back skinned, and in pieces to the owner.

Disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    If that's what I think it is, me and the missus have been speechless since reading it on THL

Utterly disgusting, and typical of the RSPCA . Why people put money in there coffers is beyond me.

This was not a lost dog, after 3 weeks, this was a pregnant JRT that was killed by 3 GSD`s whilst in RSPCA "care" then handed back skinned, and in pieces to the owner.

Disgusting
    Aye mate thats the one, absolute disgrace

just pointing out the RSPCA dont give a monkeys about animals and dont care if your fuming at them .the fluffy bunny ,BBC brigade will keep giving them cash so they arent bothered by bad publicity as theyl blame the owner rather than admit liability atb

They are a dreadful organisation, and should be investigated and shutdown, this case is appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    m8,s missus worked at a certain south brummingum centre of their,s 3 weeks max than theyre toast ,RABID SOCIAPATHS PREY ON ANIMALS would be a better name 50,000 animals rehomed in a crematorium last year .people cant afford their 75 quid admin fee so if you lose tiddles or fluffy and they find him .their life just got shorter.theve totally lost their way unlike dogs trust who dont kick your door in or put healthy animals down
    How long ago was this and was it Barns hill?