Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frankenbucks

Thumbs down Frankenbucks

At least we don't have to worry about this kind of approach to deer farming and trophy hunting on our wee Isle:

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/ga...y-altered-deer

K

any worse than this:

or this:

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    any worse than this:

What the f**k is that??? if that aint photo shopped I would not be entering that field!!!!!!!!!!!!

any worse than this:

My Coleman outdoor cooker would struggle.

K

any worse than this:

Are they Mike Tyson's punch bags!!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    What the f**k is that??? if that aint photo shopped I would not be entering that field!!!!!!!!!!!!
    me on a Friday night!

no ..its a Belgian Blue
    A genetically engineered cow/bull with a specifically chosen phenotype that cause hyperplasia (double muscle fibres) all done through natural breeding.
    Physically incapable of giving birth naturally the industry standard is to put a two finger space between each caesarian scar and when you get too close to the ribs/pelvis the cow is done/spent/dogfood.

Back to deer:

Breeding a Freak Buck (Part 1)
    Most of these deer are bred artificially. An electronic probe is inserted into a “prize” buck’s rectum. Push a button and an electric impulse causes the buck to ejaculate. The process is referred to as electroejaculation. The semen is captured in a vessel, gets packaged in “ready-to-inseminate straws” and then it's sold. That’s the buck's side of the deal.

K

any worse than this:

or this:

that blue bull is a monster ,we have just put a pay limit on are cattle we wont take inn anything over 320kg 80kg quaters we sent back 2 b blues this week 403 kg and 406 kg nice meat but who want to carry 100kg quaters in to butcher shops ,plus how do you explain that one in crout when some hurts there back trying to lift it ,do the farmers listen no ,they will when its reflected in the price .no wonder they have trouble caving
    Last edited by berg; 30-04-2014 at 14:43.

The Belgian Blue a banned breed in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    At least we don't have to worry about this kind of approach to deer farming and trophy hunting on our wee Isle:

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/ga...y-altered-deer

K
    When I first got involved with creating a small deer park I joined an American deer farming website to see what they did. Was surprised to see that such a large part of their industry is reliant upon the breeding of heads for canned hunting. Made one disparaging comment which did not go down too well.