Frankenbucks

Klenchblaize

At least we don't have to worry about this kind of approach to deer farming and trophy hunting on our wee Isle:

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/g...reak-show-bucks-look-genetically-altered-deer

1_image005.jpg

K

What the f**k is that??? if that aint photo shopped I would not be entering that field!!!!!!!!!!!!

me on a Friday night!

no ..its a Belgian Blue
A genetically engineered cow/bull with a specifically chosen phenotype that cause hyperplasia (double muscle fibres) all done through natural breeding.
Physically incapable of giving birth naturally the industry standard is to put a two finger space between each caesarian scar and when you get too close to the ribs/pelvis the cow is done/spent/dogfood.

Back to deer:

Breeding a Freak Buck (Part 1)
Most of these deer are bred artificially. An electronic probe is inserted into a “prize” buck’s rectum. Push a button and an electric impulse causes the buck to ejaculate. The process is referred to as electroejaculation. The semen is captured in a vessel, gets packaged in “ready-to-inseminate straws” and then it's sold. That’s the buck's side of the deal.

K

any worse than this:

belgian-blue.jpeg

or this:

sharpei2DobramilFuChoufront.jpg
that blue bull is a monster ,we have just put a pay limit on are cattle we wont take inn anything over 320kg 80kg quaters we sent back 2 b blues this week 403 kg and 406 kg nice meat but who want to carry 100kg quaters in to butcher shops ,plus how do you explain that one in crout when some hurts there back trying to lift it ,do the farmers listen no ,they will when its reflected in the price .no wonder they have trouble caving :doh:

Last edited:
At least we don't have to worry about this kind of approach to deer farming and trophy hunting on our wee Isle:

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/g...reak-show-bucks-look-genetically-altered-deer

1_image005.jpg

K

When I first got involved with creating a small deer park I joined an American deer farming website to see what they did. Was surprised to see that such a large part of their industry is reliant upon the breeding of heads for canned hunting. Made one disparaging comment which did not go down too well.

When I first got involved with creating a small deer park I joined an American deer farming website to see what they did. Was surprised to see that such a large part of their industry is reliant upon the breeding of heads for canned hunting. Made one disparaging comment which did not go down too well.
that just dose not appeel to me at all ,it looks like a freek:drool:

"that blue bull is a monster ,we have just put a pay limit on are cattle we wont take inn anything over 320kg 80kg quaters we sent back 2 b blues this week 403 kg and 406 kg nice meat but who want to carry 100kg quaters in to butcher shops ,plus how do you explain that one in crout when some hurts there back trying to lift it ,do the farmers listen no ,they will when its reflected in the price .no wonder they have trouble caving :doh: "

Old boss used to breed and show Belgians. Had one of his prize winners slaughtered and brought to the shop. I carried one fore to the back door hook and refused to lift any of the rest of it. Driver unloaded rest and when it came to cutting we had to part break it down 'on the hook'.

As for the deer, they just don't look right or nice. Wouldn't actually want on the wall.

Interesting programme on BBC4 about beef cattle just now.
Just started talking about the BB and how it needs fed barley to add fat, after trying to find a breed that has no fat ! lol. the irony.

Interesting TV for a change

Interesting programme on BBC4 about beef cattle just now.
Just started talking about the BB and how it needs fed barley to add fat, after trying to find a breed that has no fat ! lol. the irony.

Interesting TV for a change
that's all driven bye the supermarkets lean lean lean the all off a sudden some one said but you need fat in beef for flavour plus you can finnish a blue our a limo in 14 months or less Great when wheat and barley was cheep but not so good now angus longhorn Hereford galloways red poll all can finnish on grass but take longer 24months or more ,full of flavour but no good for commercial though put ,spot on for my trade though nice 290 300 kg r4l

Makes no difference what country it is... Folks always get touchy and sometimes downright ignorant when someone disagrees with what they are doing... Tolerance is a one way street to most folks... You gotta tolerate their actions but they don't have to tolerate your opinion on them.

It wasn't even about deer was it? If I remember you asked how many other countries entered the "World Cup"? ROTFL

Cheers Sharkey

Back