Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: American members

American members

Hi, is there a member on here that lives in the states that would be willing to post something across to me if i get it delivered to them and pay the postage, as the company i am dealing with do no ship outside America.
    Thanks Trevor

PM me, and explain a bit more

Alternatively, you might consider trying these guys...

International Shopping Service | International Shipping Service | Shop American Stores, We Can Ship Worldwide

I've found them very helpful in the past, though of course "ITAR restricted" items (actual or presumed) still can't be shipped.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gain View Post
    Alternatively, you might consider trying these guys...

International Shopping Service | International Shipping Service | Shop American Stores, We Can Ship Worldwide

I've found them very helpful in the past, though of course "ITAR restricted" items (actual or presumed) still can't be shipped.
    Apart from firearms and complete ammo what other stuff is restricted do you know? Does it vary from state to state?

Suffolk [North; where the pines and pigs are]
    I bought a laser rangefinder through camofire.com, who only ship within the US and Canada; I had the package delivered to friends in North Carolin, who then sent the package on to me, and even with £50 for the UPS to the UK (and no duty etc as the package was a birthday present, of course) I still saved over £120 on RRP

Shipping to friends in the US and having lots of birthday presents sent to you in the way to go, I reckon

Thanks to evryone that has offered help Cootmeurer has kindly offered to relay the parcel over to me. Another example of how good the folks on SD are

Nice one, I agree.

I'm curious as to whether there is anything over here that American members would like?, probably not,just a thought.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Suffolk [North; where the pines and pigs are]
    Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    Nice one, I agree.

I'm curious as to whether there is anything over here that American members would like?, probably not,just a thought.
    Marmite? Proper beer? Chips n fish?

Lol ! Chips and fish!
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

22 LR ammo, can't find it anywhere, unless you are prepared to buy it at super inflated prices.