Thread: UPDATE Charity stalk

UPDATE Charity stalk

I have just had the Pancreatic cancer charity on the phone to confirm that Marc(buckup) has paid to them £1000. that is a further £175 above your winning bid. As this is a act of generosity. please accept the following in return. You can now invite a friend to accompany you to stalk and can have the full week with accommodation for the week (criteria for friend- age between 18-80,haircolour-any, cooking abilities- don't matter, drinking abilities-beyond cant remember, must be clean and can work washing machine, athletic abilities- can do the splits and drag deer without moaning too much) (All as previously discussed with yourself) Forgot Sex to be femalish

regards
    Brian

Very very generous, well done guys. Perhaps Gimlet could go to and make an extra donation!

SD Regular
    Thank you to you and the generous bidder for reminding me again what a great community this is to be part of.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

My cousin with her first wild boar in Poland a few years back.

Please draw your own conclusions Brian. CC (Cousin Claire) Is a fine shot and not afraid to roll her sleeves up and get in with a knife,,,,,,might be worth remember that tip when you ask her to clean up, and work the washing machine. Good luck my friend.

QUOTE=hole shot;780314]I have just had the Pancreatic cancer charity on the phone to confirm that Marc(buckup) has paid to them £1000. that is a further £175 above your winning bid. As this is a act of generosity. please accept the following in return. You can now invite a friend to accompany you to stalk and can have the full week with accommodation for the week (criteria for friend- age between 18-80,haircolour-any, cooking abilities- don't matter, drinking abilities-beyond cant remember, must be clean and can work washing machine, athletic abilities- can do the splits and drag deer without moaning too much) (All as previously discussed with yourself) Forgot Sex to be femalish

regards
    Brian[/QUOTE]

My cousin with her first wild boar in Poland a few years back.

Please draw your own conclusions Brian. CC (Cousin Claire) Is a fine shot and not afraid to roll her sleeves up and get in with a knife,,,,,,might be worth remember that tip when you ask her to clean up, and work the washing machine. Good luck my friend.

Point taken