Hello

lisacox

Hi there,

Experience, nil. I live in Nairn, Scotland and am looking into starting a deer farm, I'm here to pick peoples brains! I am getting to grips with my air rifle (I can hear sniggers already!) and plan on moving up to .22 when I can actually hit the target consistently.

Look forward to speaking with yo all.

Lisa

Hiya Lisa welcome aboard we all start with air guns and I've still got a HW97K and still shoot it good luck with your ventures you'll get a lot of good advice and help on here regards bazil

Deer farming is quite lucrative from what I understand. Let us know how you get on. And..welcome, don't hurt yourself with that pellet gun :D

Welcome to the site.

If you can shoot an air-rifle well, you will shoot a full bore that suits you just as well if not better - honest! :D

Hi Lisa,
Welcome to SD, I notice your from Nairn, lovely wee place. . I was there for the first time just a couple of weeks ago. . . Spent a few enjoyable hours down at the swing park next to the beach. . Hope to visit again during the summer.

Before there are any wise cracks, my boy was playing on the swings :D

Hi there

If you are interested in deer farming you might want to check out the following link. You have unfortunately missed the first day of the series but you should see most of the info on the site.

The demo days are over subscribed at the moment, but there is a two person / holding allowance and we could well have a spare place.

http://deerfarmdemoproject.scottish-venison.info/

regards

Robbie

Back