Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticks!

Ticks!

Is there any kind of spay I can use on my clothes to prevent ticks. Driving me mad at the moment. I'm think there must be something I can do to prevent them apart from frontline myself!!

permitherin on clothes and you can also buy an oil for your body which is a plant extract which seems to work and also there is a spray but all my kits in my van for morning as i am heading off to scotland i will post when i find out the names, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire lad View Post
    Is there any kind of spay I can use on my clothes to prevent ticks. Driving me mad at the moment. I'm think there must be something I can do to prevent them apart from frontline myself!!
    try the rovince clothing that suff is well worth it if you have a problem, or you can grt srays of amazon like anti mozzie and tick spray but read the label before you get all gun ho and spray everything you wear

Google is your friend. "Bug proof clothing spray" gives you 2 million results. This is top of the list: Bugproof Ultra Clothing Treatment 150ml: Amazon.co.uk: Garden Outdoors

What do you folks have for ticks (size)? We've got these liiiiiiiittle bitty things that you can barely see so usually the only way you know they are there is an itch after they bite and are locking themselves on for the ride....

I gotta bad feeling I had one on my side towards my back the other day, in one of them spots that hard to see, could see something black, now its gone, maybe it got hit off,is a bite there but not target shape, what should I do.

Panic is best practice 1st thing take off all your clothes and throw them in the bin ,now run around the garden for at least 1 hour screaming as loud as you can
    3rd clean down any areas that you may have touch inclueding your car steam cleaning is best . ,drink 1 litter of single malt wisky ,sit tight help will soon be on the way

It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    What do you folks have for ticks (size)? We've got these liiiiiiiittle bitty things that you can barely see so usually the only way you know they are there is an itch after they bite and are locking themselves on for the ride....
    Yes we have those as well, right up to football size well that might be an exaggeration but thats what it feels like when they are locked on to somewhere you can't reach.

Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    It's those little tiny nymph ticks that I always seem to get. They are like a spec of pepper almost and so small and flat they will pull through even the smallest size O'tom Tick Remover