Is there any gentleman left in salmon fishing ??????

chrisc

Hi all,

This is just me feeling very let down , i have joined a salmon fishing syndicate with my mate . We could only get a 1/2 rod each so all was well and we where told that we can fish on a saturday for free ,bonus i thought so i have tried to book a date on a saturday and was told they have all gone for the season and some members of the syndicate have booked all 4 rods and giving 3 of the rods to there guests who are not even members.
And to find out that one member has taken a few saturdays in his name to do the above.

well ****ed off.

moan over chris

There are very few sportsmen left full stop. Sign of the times, everyone is out to f... everyone else. Sad.
On a more practical note: ask for your money back!

Straight on to the person who organises the syndicate if I were you mate! Them booking a day is one thing and fair enough if no other members fishing if they want bring a guest, but surely if its a day you potentially can fish and want to go, then the other syndicate rods need to share their day and effectively rod with their guest???

Straight on to the person who organises the syndicate if I were you mate! Them booking a day is one thing and fair enough if no other members fishing if they want bring a guest, but surely if its a day you potentially can fish and want to go, then the other syndicate rods need to share their day and effectively rod with their guest???

it was him who told me and gave me the chaps name and number to see if all the rods are actually been used and the answer i got was i am there tomorrow with my team and the other dates ???

members should get full priority over guests. No question, ask for a full refund as you are effectively being banned from Saterday fishing by greedy members.

Put it this way. My money WOULD be refunded.

Back