Thread: Northumbria Police

Northumbria Police

Sent off a one for one variation on Tuesday for a different calibre, arrived back this morning, once again, spot on service from this department

Just goes to show doesn't it! Dorset are also very reasonable on variations.

South Yorkshire's had mine for four weeks now, so I rang them on Thursday to see where it is and got this answer, " the lady who is dealing with it has done the first draft, but will not be back in until Tuesday" it makes my piss boil because I've had them back within a week before, so I know it can be done, it just seems like they'll do them whenever they can be bothered, but if there's an up coming holiday they just drop what they're doing completed or not and piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeld View Post
    Sent off a one for one variation on Tuesday for a different calibre, arrived back this morning, once again, spot on service from this department
    What did you decide to get?

.308, so I'll sort that brass for you

I sent my fac off to Northumbria for a variation and asked if they would add Roe, Muntie and CWD for the 223 at the same time.
    They asked for proof of booked stalking then kept on and on, so I gave up and told them not to bother. When my cert arrived back I was surprised to see that they'd amended all my rifles to add AOLQ

Variation for moderator hand delivered tuesday and ready for collection wednesday this week well done northumbria again also without asking applied AOLQ to all calibres happy days