Thread: First aid for stalkers with Deer Stalking in England Ltd

First aid for stalkers with Deer Stalking in England Ltd

First aid for stalkers. June 7th and 8th in Norfolk
    Rural First Aid and Safety Awareness.
    Aimed at rural sport enthusiasts, gamekeepers, stalkers, woodsmen and anyone else working or relaxing remotely, this Stalking in England course offers an awareness of remote location safety, first aid treatments and life saving techniques. During the two day course we will take you through a large selection of scenarios and gives both theoretical knowledge and practical training with sessions out on the ground here at Stalking in England. Armed with the knowledge we then explain the considerations to take prior to the emergency services arriving.

Quotes

“I attended the first aid course with Stalking in England and I found it to be extremely helpful and relevant to everyday situations that I might encounter when out stalking or shooting, the staff was very experienced and explained everything very well. I fell this course should be mandatory before applying for an FAC or shotgun certificate I feel a lot more confident to approach a real emergency if one was to occur when out in the field”

Thanks again to all the staff at stalking in england
    Best regards
    Elliot Jackson

“What a course, absolutely appropriate for our sport, totally in line with what we do every day. Thanks to Joe for his time and thanks to Mark for arranging these to days. I think this type of course should be compulsory for any person who practices field sports”.

Thanks again,

Louis Davis.

Next dates 7th and 8th of June. Please see the website for details and PM in the first instance.

Mark
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 05-05-2014 at 21:12.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.