Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tick proof clothes

tick proof clothes

Hi all has anyone had any experience of using rovince tick resistant clothes

Well made, quality gear. I've got socks, shirt and trousers, never had a tick.

Thanks mate do you know if it kills the tick,and placed a tick of the dog onto trousers for a minute or so it move about ok ,

if its on there long enough it will kill the tick ,I think it burns there feet if you watch them they cant hold on .I have the shirt and trousers and had problems with ticks

Hi
    Where can you get these clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by shuggie View Post
    Thanks mate do you know if it kills the tick,and placed a tick of the dog onto trousers for a minute or so it move about ok ,
    It affects there nervous system, won't kill but they drop off as they are disoriented.

excellent items

David

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer4u0 View Post
    Hi
    Where can you get these clothes.
    he gose by Daz308 on here ,top man very helpful you will be posting on here soon that they are the best thing you have brought

yup i use them very good and with gators i feel just that bit more happy moving around in long grass etc , i hate ticks horrid things i also still carry my tick removal gizmo just in case but to date none on my legs last year or this so far.

Quote Originally Posted by shuggie View Post
    Hi all has anyone had any experience of using rovince tick resistant clothes

Thanks for all the advice got the trousers not yet had them on,i only asked the question because i put a tick on from the dog it was still moving about ok after a minute , then i humanely dispatched it way a hammer.