Thread: orster neck turning tool wanted

orster neck turning tool wanted

forster

looking for the neck turning part to fit onto my forster case trimmer.

looking for second hand.

SD Regular
    Yes. I have one of these that I would like to sell. I will take a photograph of what there is, it is all complete, and get back to you.

Attachment 41610

Here it is. Note that also available, shown on the left, is a .224" Forster Outside Trimmer Neck Pilot.

Price for the trimmer (the three items on the right) at Midway UK is 50.95 plus postage. If you want mine the price is 36.50 including Recorded Delivery postage within Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The .224" pilot at Midway UK is 12.95. If you want mine it is 7.50 including Recorded Delivery postage within Great Britain and Northern Ireland. This has some surface rust dusting so the price of 7.50

Both items together, the trimmer and the pilot, sent together in same package would be 40.00 as against 44.00 if bought apart. This is including Recorded Delivery within GB and NI.

Payment please by cheque, Postal Order or BACS. No Paypal!

Please PM me and reply here. Offer is held exclusively for RIFLEHUNTER 583 until 4.00pm on 6 May 2014.
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 05-05-2014 at 15:32.

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    Yes. I have one of these that I would like to sell. I will take a photograph of what there is, it is all complete, and get back to you.

Attachment 41610

Here it is. Note that also available, shown on the left, is a .224" Forster Outside Trimmer Neck Pilot.

Price for the trimmer (the three items on the right) at Midway UK is 50.95 plus postage. If you want mine the price is 36.50 including Recorded Delivery postage within Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The .224" pilot at Midway UK is 12.95. If you want mine it is 7.50 including Recorded Delivery postage within Great Britain and Northern Ireland. This has some surface rust dusting so the price of 7.50

Both items together, the trimmer and the pilot, sent together in same package would be 40.00 as against 44.00 if bought apart. This is including Recorded Delivery within GB and NI.

Payment please by cheque, Postal Order or BACS. No Paypal!

Please PM me and reply here. Offer is held exclusively for RIFLEHUNTER 583 until 4.00pm on 6 May 2014.

hello enfieldspares,

provided its all in perfect working order, which I am sure it is, I will take the pilot and neck turner for 40.

regards
    riflehunter

SD Regular
    Sold to RIFLEHUNTER subject to the normal.