Harkila Ultimate Trousers - do they stretch or shrink?

Sans Culottes

Having been spoilt by my wife with a pair of Harkila ultimate trousers as a gift , I find I am between two sizes, one slightly too small, the other a bit too large.

So the question is will they shrink or will they stretch?

Anyone got any experience please?

And "lose some wieght and have the smaller pair" has already been suggested. :D

Cheers

Sans Culottes

(but currently with two pairs of trousers:lol:)

I found with my pro hunter actives they have gone a touch bigger from wearing they were a euro 50 but they havnt been washed yet so i hope they dont shrink

Maybe go with the larger pair with a belt as by the time youve tucked a shirt in and stuff and washed them im sure there wont be a lot in it

To start, Harkila are producers of top quality gear, the only down side is they forgot about the genes they scattered when they invaded in their longboats, most of us short houses are drowned in the leg fitments, (mine had to be professionally altered), no they don't shrink, & no they are not totally waterproof, (such garments do not exist) & me being more of the rotund shaping, even their sizings are a little on the generous side. Steve.:tiphat:

To start, Harkila are producers of top quality gear, the only down side is they forgot about the genes they scattered when they invaded in their longboats, most of us short houses are drowned in the leg fitments, (mine had to be professionally altered), no they don't shrink, & no they are not totally waterproof, (such garments do not exist) & me being more of the rotund shaping, even their sizings are a little on the generous side. Steve.:tiphat:

MMM well if the long ships were to come again, with their Harkila size Vikings , they would be Qwickley overwhelmed and driven back into the sea ,
by massif Hords of short legs and Fattys :D

Porhunter trousers don't shrink maybe they stretch a bit. Why do they have to make them so long I manage with mine but my mate had to cut fifty quid off his hahaha

Harkila Ultimate Trousers are a blend of Cotton and Cordura, so yes they will stretch a little like jeans. Mine have, just like jeans. The more you wear them the better they become. Watch out for the leather trims and treat with a little mink oil every now and then.

We are only down the road from you so pop in as we carry the Ultimate range and also the Oryx range too. Rugged & Tough LU7 9LS we are open 7 days

https://www.ruggedtough.com/harkila-ultimate-trousers.html

All the best
Andrew

Back