Thread: Sd week scotland 2015.

Sd week scotland 2015.

Just as a heads up for the membership, I have taken 4 confirmed places for next year already. So as there is very limited space left if anyone booked for this year wants to hold a place please let me know. There are 3 to 4 more places left.

2015 will probably be week 43, so you get stags and hinds. As usual we will be able to offer Level 2 signing off and the week will be open to all grades of stalkers.

ATB

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I now have only 2 places left for 2015.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Possibly another place taken one place now left, depending on deposit being received.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.