Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have a look at this:

Have a look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/chinese-water-...item2eaaa330a3

Closed bolt on rifle for a start - then have a look at the ad!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Not so long ago we had this discussion about bolts and photos lets not go there again I think we settled it back then.
    As for the add so what to dear dont bid ......Simple.

The guy has a slightly manic cross eyed look, don't think I'll bother....

Another complainer for a start... The bolt phobia surfaces again,lol..

Aside from the open/closed debate, I fail to see the issue here (apart from the guy's grammar). The offer is on the table, he is even up front about there being a trophy fee, and gives his phone number if you have any doubts.

I personally think that Range Rovers are vastly overpriced, hence I don't have one parked on the drive, but lots of guys with a better appreciation of them (and more money) do buy them. I have my off the shelf rifles, you may have a custom RPA job, or some old gun your grandfather left you.

What I am trying to say here is, the guy is selling a product and, while it might not be to your taste or within your price range, he is selling it for what he thinks it is worth, the proof of that is will anyone buy, and all he needs is one to justify it.

We seem to spend a lot of time on here knocking people whose only crime is to sell something we don't want, or at a price we don't want to pay

Quote Originally Posted by hughsurrey
    Aside from the open/closed debate, I fail to see the issue here (apart from the guy's grammar). The offer is on the table, he is even up front about there being a trophy fee, and gives his phone number if you have any doubts.

I personally think that Range Rovers are vastly overpriced, hence I don't have one parked on the drive, but lots of guys with a better appreciation of them (and more money) do buy them. I have my off the shelf rifles, you may have a custom RPA job, or some old gun your grandfather left you.

What I am trying to say here is, the guy is selling a product and, while it might not be to your taste or within your price range, he is selling it for what he thinks it is worth, the proof of that is will anyone buy, and all he needs is one to justify it.

We seem to spend a lot of time on here knocking people whose only crime is to sell something we don't want, or at a price we don't want to pay
    Here Here this is what I was trying to say....

Don't know the guy so no axe to grind just because he cannot spell, but if you read his feedback on the stalking he's offered its says:

Fantastic day, brilliant guide would highly recommend. Thanks

Top bloke,excellent communications,will buy from again.A+++

EXCELLENT DAYS SPORT, CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXPERIENCE*WILL BE GOING AGAIN*

GREAT DAY SHOOTING WELL WORTH THE MONEY FANTASTIC GUIDE HOPE TO GO AGAIN SOON A+

Says it all really doesn't it!

ATB
    Chris

Just had to look twice, forgive me for it's only 5am, & the sandman was very free with his goods last night, but it looked to me like someone had morphed the photo, I really had to look at the head/ face of the beast more than once.

So for those with experience of these things, is the price he is offering reasonable or not?

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by novice
    So for those with experience of these things, is the price he is offering reasonable or not?

Novice
    It's not cheap but stalking is becoming more expensive,and it's not really over the top, I suppose if you can afford it go for it.