Thread: Heads up: cheap 'truck/glovebox torch' at CostCo

Heads up: cheap 'truck/glovebox torch' at CostCo

I was in costCo over the course of the weekend, and as I needed a new torch just to keep in the truck, found a 2 pack of 500 lumens torches, including duracell batteries for the princely sum of £19.99 + vat.

Torches are 3 settings: 500 lumens (high), 160 lumens (low), and strobe, with a sliding forward collar to adjust beam from spot to flood.

Now I know that there are a few 'torch-tarts' on this site , and they may be shaking their heads - but if you want a cheap powerful torch so that like me, you can lob it in the glovebox to find shot rabbits etc without going ar*e over in the dark, and without spending lots of cash, I reckon that you could probably do worse....I mean, c'mon, 20 quid-ish for two torches with the batteries?!? Bargain....

Illuminatingly yours,

Merlin
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Which Costco we have 3 nearby and every one seems to have something different than the next

Quote Originally Posted by mark@mbb View Post
    Which Costco we have 3 nearby and every one seems to have something different than the next
    It was Haydock - the torches say "Feit Electric" on them. I just thought for that kind of money it was worth getting a pack to sling one in the truck and keep one in the kitchen drawer. Cheap enough to lose!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.