Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best time to knock a door?

Best time to knock a door?

Okay so I am starting to hatch a master plan to find some stalking of my own..... seems pretty daunting!

I have a list of farms I intend to visit.
    After my half hearted first attempt I have planed a bit of a route to avoid aimlessly driving round the countryside.

So my question to those who have been down this path before:
    What would you suggest is the best time of day to approach a farmer/landowner?

I have never had any luck visiting farmers/land owners as if they are not busy working they are trying to get a meal in peace so I hope you have better luck than me.
    what I would say is don't let it put you off if you have no luck, more than anything it seems you need to get yourself know and to get a good name in the stalking world, only recently I have been asked If I would be interested in joining a syndicate and also looking good on getting another bit of ground which they asked me if I would be interested in looking after it. Good luck and all the best

ive found mid morning has always been good. ive found that going in the evening was unsucessfull.... not sure if that was down to them being tired after a busy day

I also think if you just happen to ask when they are having trouble with deer you're on a winner but same again I never had that happen neither.

Probably if you're up for a sex change as for the life of me I can't see a girl stalker going short of it should be up for banging on a few doors.

Got to beat even the most cunning strategy and god knows I'm guilty of one or two.

K

Who said that wasnt my cunning strategy?
    Lipstick, heels and well whatever junk I can raid from the Mrs cupboard....hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    Probably if you're up for a sex change as for the life of me I can't see a girl stalker going short of it should be up for banging on a few doors.

Got to beat even the most cunning strategy and god knows I'm guilty of one or two.

K

If it's her back doors you talking about knocking, I find it best after plying her with plenty of alcohol

NEVER at lambing time

Yeah I'll have to agree never at lambing or calving time! Even the contract lambers can be bad to talk to at that time of year
    Late morning is usually the best time

stacey