Thread: which one

which one

ok lads new scope stinher 4x15x56 night hunter extream or zise 4x12x50 ht both illuminated ret which one to purchase and why have no experience with eather company so its being left up to the members on hear who have more information on both scopes scopes to be used for very poor light and lamping night vision ad on as both scopes are about the same price 1500 its a one of deal I buy it I keep it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wraith View Post
    ok lads new scope stinher 4x15x56 night hunter extream or zise 4x12x50 ht both illuminated ret which one to purchase and why have no experience with eather company so its being left up to the members on hear who have more information on both scopes scopes to be used for very poor light and lamping night vision ad on as both scopes are about the same price 1500 its a one of deal I buy it I keep it thanks
    1500 puts you into second hand Swarovski Z6i territory which would be my choice without a doubt. Not sure if they are compatible with add on night vision as I have no experience of this.

Wraith I think that I have worked out that Zise is Zeiss but you have still got me as regards Stinher ?
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

the german optical company sorrey dyslexic manufacture high end binoculars and scopes for low light use as for Swarovski I have a khales 8x56 which is part of Swarovski indead a very very good low light scope but the zeiss and styner are aimed at extream low light use near dark dark use all help realy appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Wraith I think that I have worked out that Zise is Zeiss but you have still got me as regards Stinher ?
    think this is the scope
    Steiner Nighthunter Extreme 3-15x56 Rifle Scope
    Steiner Nighthunter Extreme 3-15x56 Rifle Scope | Uttings.co.uk

Right with you now mate. I only think of Steiner as regards binoculars never thought of them for scopes.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Would be zeiss for me mate every time
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

For that money also check out the Leica ERi 3-12x50, just got one myself and WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by wraith View Post
    I have ended up with the Swarovski Z4i….3x12x50 new it is in the same price bracket. Certainly worth considering saving a few hundred for second hand given the famed customer service...

I would only change it for the 2.5x10x56 version, but then I am generally shooting below 100 metres

Any particular reason you have identified those two makes?

Alan

simpley low light use bud and dial in shooting on fox at distance