which one

wraith

ok lads new scope stinher 4x15x56 night hunter extream or zise 4x12x50 ht both illuminated ret which one to purchase and why have no experience with eather company so its being left up to the members on hear who have more information on both scopes scopes to be used for very poor light and lamping night vision ad on as both scopes are about the same price 1500 its a one of deal I buy it I keep it thanks

ok lads new scope stinher 4x15x56 night hunter extream or zise 4x12x50 ht both illuminated ret which one to purchase and why have no experience with eather company so its being left up to the members on hear who have more information on both scopes scopes to be used for very poor light and lamping night vision ad on as both scopes are about the same price 1500 its a one of deal I buy it I keep it thanks

£1500 puts you into second hand Swarovski Z6i territory which would be my choice without a doubt. Not sure if they are compatible with add on night vision as I have no experience of this.

Wraith I think that I have worked out that Zise is Zeiss but you have still got me as regards Stinher ? :confused:

the german optical company sorrey dyslexic manufacture high end binoculars and scopes for low light use as for Swarovski I have a khales 8x56 which is part of Swarovski indead a very very good low light scope but the zeiss and styner are aimed at extream low light use near dark dark use all help realy appreciated

Right with you now mate. I only think of Steiner as regards binoculars never thought of them for scopes.

I have ended up with the Swarovski Z4i….3x12x50 new it is in the same price bracket. Certainly worth considering saving a few hundred for second hand given the famed customer service...

I would only change it for the 2.5x10x56 version, but then I am generally shooting below 100 metres

Any particular reason you have identified those two makes?

Alan

Back