Thread: Blaser/Sauer - Best Price

Blaser/Sauer - Best Price

Hi there,

I'm going to treat myself to one of the above. Any idea who is doing good deals on them at the moment? Had a look at a couple of blasers in bushwear (shop soiled but new) at a good price but cant seem to find out much about sauer stockists and prices. Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers BB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboab29 View Post
    Hi there,

I'm going to treat myself to one of the above. Any idea who is doing good deals on them at the moment? Had a look at a couple of blasers in bushwear (shop soiled but new) at a good price but cant seem to find out much about sauer stockists and prices. Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers BB
    I found F A Andersons very competitive and great to deal with...

Regards,

Gixer

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboab29 View Post
    Hi there,

Cheers BB
    try chris chapman at swillington shooting supplies... he simply wont be beat on price given the chance! (and the service is great too )

There are some good deals on new R93's about, purchased one from Swillington a couple of months ago. You may struggle to get big discounts on Sauer but always worth a haggle.

Good luck

ATB

T

Thanks guys i'll give them a try, spoke to chris at swillington and he was 1890 + 360 for the r93 black + mount and 1680 + 360 for the r93 synthetic + mount.

Macleods always good on Blaser have you looked at the Success?
    Steve Beaty also has good said about him and I think stocks both.
    nothing to do with either but had or heard of good dealings from both.
    Cheers

I've always found Steve Beaty extremely good to deal with and gives very fair prices for trade ins. Certainly worth a call and visit. He has some really good stuff there.

Why don't you try Matt at forest lodge in wragby , was looking for a top end swarovski scope for my Sauer , he beat Swillington price and there service is good ,

Thanks guys ill give them a try