Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Euston estate charity rifle shoot

Euston estate charity rifle shoot

After the success of last years event we are holding another charity rifle shoot on the Euston estate near Thetford on the 28th June.

This years chosen charity is BLESMA, a charity enabling limbless veterans to lead a independent and fulfilling life.

There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd and also a team competition if any of you want to make up a 4 person team.

for further details and an entry form please email me directly on eustondeerhunting@yahoo.co.uk

Hope to see a few of you there!

Chris

I've got at least a team of 4 for this now. Great charity too! Anyone else going?
    MS

i was thinking about it , but its factory ammo only !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post
    i was thinking about it , but its factory ammo only !
    Where did you get that from? There's nothing on the entry form that says factory only?
    I've just left a message on Chris's phone to clarify and you're not answering yours either!
    MS

I checked and its not factory ammo only!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Where did you get that from? There's nothing on the entry form that says factory only?
    I've just left a message on Chris's phone to clarify and you're not answering yours either!
    MS
    Celebrities need a day off too you know

I had a message back from Chris. The factory only issue was a 'mix up' apparently and the use of homeloads is OK!
    He's not able to post at present.
    MS

Thanks mr spanker! We had considered making it factory rounds only to try and level the playing field however on reflection we returned to last years policy of allowing home loads. I then sent out the wrong draft by mistake.

you can use home loads and it would be great to see a few teams out of the sd!

chris

A great event today Chris! Congratulations and thanks to all of your team for making it such a success. A good amount of money raised for an excellent cause too!
    Looking forward to the next one, although a day without a torrential thunderstorm would be appreciated!
    Very well done!
    MS

Great fun as usual, typically I got the the thunderstorm detail!! Scores nothing to write about but, hey, nice to practice in real world conditions ��
    Well done both Chris's.