Thread: Various items in the latest clearout - clothing, optics & other goodies!

Various items in the latest clearout - clothing, optics & other goodies!

Chaps.. a few more items for you before they go on Ebay tomorrow - bank transfer or Paypal are both fine just PM for the details.............

1. MSR Miniworks EX Water Filter New and unused but no packaging. Been sat in my cupboard for a year, needs a good home - 49 + 6 P&P

2. Hawke RD25 1x25 red dot sight on Weaver mounts - used once (the pic is of the actual scope but the box belongs to a different unit so no box) - 15 + 6 P&P

3. AGS 3-9x40 mildot @ 35yds on 9-11mm mounts - Used but in good condition, cracking little scope (I no longer have air or rf) - 15 + 6 P&P - Sold

4. Barbour Eilden Waterproof Tweed Flat Cap 7 1/2 new without tags (ordered 2 to ensure right size and forgot to send this one back!) 50 worth - 15 + 6 P&P - SOLD

5. Seal Skinz Warterproof Flat Cap, adjustable one size - too many caps and only one head, used but in mint condition - 10 + 2 P&P - SOLD

6. Barbour waxed fleece lined trappers hat size L new without tags (bought off here a while ago now but too small for me) - 15 + 4 P&P

7. Le Chameu 'Russian Hat' Trapper style hat. Used for approximately 10 minutes. Thought I'd get away with it but it is just a tad too small for me size L 60cm - 24 + 6 P&P

8. Spyderco Triangle Sharpmaker - Lightly used although one course rod has a damaged edge... doesn't have any impact on the kit at all! - 29 + 6 P&P - SOLD

9. Lansky Blade Medic - used once (too many damned sharpners too!) - 8 + 2 P&P - SOLD

10. Spencer 15m/50ft double sided loggers tape unused and as new - 14 + 4 P&P - SOLD
    11. Canada Goose Freestyle Duck Down Gilet 2XL (perfect for a 48-50in chest or if you are 2XL M&S size) - My favourite piece of outerwear but I have dropped 2.5st since buying it and fingers crossed will have dropped another 3 by the time next winter comes round.. its already way too big for me.. Anyhoo.. wrong time of year but could do with the funds. In exellent condition with no real signs it has ever been worn! This is a 250 jacket, Canada Goose gear is expensive, it is also one of the most faked brands on the planet along with Rolex and Adidas! You cannot buy Genuine Canada Goose jackets at 50% less than RRP, just like you can't buy a genuine Rolex Submariner for 1,500... If you find any sites offering the jacket with more than 10 or 20 off, chances are its fake.. I bought it from OneBelowZero after checking the Canada Goose Site for approved online retailers... Anyway, as we are heading into summer yours for 99 plus 12 P&P.

Pics will follow here and in the next few posts...

Cheers
    Paul
    Last edited by Vipa; 11-05-2014 at 18:33.

More Pics...

The white dot is a bit of fluff.. couldn't be ***** to take more photos! lol

PM'd on PW about the flat cap mate!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    PM'd on PW about the flat cap mate!
    Yep... got it Stratts

Established Poster
    I will take the logging tape, please pm me payment details.

PM sent re sharpmaker

Got the cap mate and fits a treat thanks. Although the comment from my 6 year old son dented my confidence somewhat when he said I look like Grandpa in my pocket!! Feckin kids!!!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Quote Originally Posted by Treecutter View Post
    I will take the logging tape, please pm me payment details.
    Thats the best bargain I've ever seen on here. Worth twice that just to keep as a spare to keep you going when you cut the end off your main one. (Sure no-one on here would be silly enough to do that though! )