Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pcp air rifle

Pcp air rifle

Anyone selling a pcp?

Wanted for training rifle for 9yr old and garden vermin control.

S200 or similar would be nice, c/w stirrup pump

Gary, need to sell my s410 and stirrup pump, I'm based Exeter. Not sure if it might be a bit large for a 9yo?

Regards,

Dave

I have a Weihrauch 0.177 HW100T for sale, with MTC Viper 8-32*60 IR scope (with sunshade and scope covers), rifle bag, 300bar divers bottle, 6x14 shot mags and a cheap swivel bipod. Also included is a hamster wheel for the scope. The scope alone retails at 330. All the gear is in VGC. Send me a PM with an e-mail address if you want further details and photos. I would prefer a FTF sale, but will post if the buyer pays for postage. Before postage I'm looking for 750.
    Last edited by Feugh; 10-05-2014 at 19:39.

Get a ratcatcher. My 12yr old would still rather shoot the ratty than the rimfire. There great for plinking and ok for short range vermin. Had mine since they first came out and paid 85.00 pound for it new which seemed alot at the time but they are fantastic litte guns.

Still looking

I do have a 12ft lb Daystate Mirage XLR (standing for extra light rifle). Its a PCP, so no recoil, weighs around 4.5lbs and has a lovely walnut stock…probably a bit good if just wanted for training purposes though.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by SBS View Post
    Get a ratcatcher. My 12yr old would still rather shoot the ratty than the rimfire. There great for plinking and ok for short range vermin. Had mine since they first came out and paid 85.00 pound for it new which seemed alot at the time but they are fantastic litte guns.
    Hi SBS,

ive been recommended one of these in a previous post for my 10 year old to use but a friend of mine recons the ratcatcher stock is too long for a young un. How do you find it compared to a full size or junior size stock?

cheers.

Regular Poster
    Hi Druid,
    i have just checked and the ratcatcher length of pull is shorter than the one on my s510 as well as my HW100, Daystate Hunstman regal and most of my springers. It's very similar to the s200 in length and should be fine for a 12yr old. I shot my fathers from about 10yrs old and I am fairly normal sized (at least I think?!)

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Hi Druid,
    i have just checked and the ratcatcher length of pull is shorter than the one on my s510 as well as my HW100, Daystate Hunstman regal and most of my springers. It's very similar to the s200 in length and should be fine for a 12yr old. I shot my fathers from about 10yrs old and I am fairly normal sized (at least I think?!)
    Thanks for that, I will have to find somewhere that stock them so that I can have a closer look at one.

Regular Poster
    No problem mate, you won't be disappointed, deadly accurate and nice and light for younger shots.