Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice on what my scope is worth

Advice on what my scope is worth

I have a used but not abused Kahles, Helia S 6x42 and wondering what it is worth as I am thinking about selling it and changing my scope when I get my rifle back from the shop.

I was supposed to get my rifle back today but it is not happening so hoping it sometime during this week before sitting out starts next week

no pics at the minute as I can find any of my .270 on this stupid phone or laptop and I ma sure I have taken loads but I don't seem to have any stored of any of my guns

it is pretty much this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1000x1000.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	41841
    Last edited by Tulloch; 10-05-2014 at 09:18.

Hi Tulloch, is it a 30mm tube ?

This scope is up for sale on ebay in the USA for $749:99,
    so if yours is the same in the same or better you could prob request 474 at todays rate .
    If that helps mty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulloch View Post
    I have a used but not abused Kahles, Helia S 6x42 and wondering what it is worth as I am thinking about selling it and changing my scope when I get my rifle back from the shop.

I was supposed to get my rifle back today but it is not happening so hoping it sometime during this week before sitting out starts next week

no pics at the minute as I can find any of my .270 on this stupid phone or laptop and I ma sure I have taken loads but I don't seem to have any stored of any of my guns

it is pretty much this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1000x1000.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	41841

Tulloch,
    It will be worth more on the rifle than for sale, if it shoots straight keep it on and use it. It may go for 200

42 million pounds scottish!

David

WTF that don't bu a bread roll !!

thanks guys , and ha ha ha at the Scottish joke lol

well no point selling it then

They are good scopes. I had a 6x42 version on my .243 and would have been very happy to keep it but I had to sell it with the rifle. The glass is on par with the top names and so is their customer service. I valued my 6x42 at about 250. It was immaculate and recently serviced.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    They are good scopes. I had a 6x42 version on my .243 and would have been very happy to keep it but I had to sell it with the rifle. The glass is on par with the top names and so is their customer service. I valued my 6x42 at about 250. It was immaculate and recently serviced.
    +1 on the customer service just had it sent back to Kahles via RUAG due to a misting issue I noticed after I put it up on here and returned in top notch condition and brilliant service from RUAG , Kahles and Gregor in Tain....