Thread: not so new cumbrian

not so new cumbrian

helllo ive already posted a few things on here and never really got around to this bit ive been a stalker for a good few years ,but not so much of a internet nerd till recently, have to say this forum is a good source of info
    im mostly into any thing to do with country sports mad keen wildfowler and rough shooter at the right time of year then mainly chasing pigeons and roe bucks the rest of the year with a good bit of carp fishing inbetween, ive never really bothered with the more technical side of rifles etc but after reading various posts on here im learning more and more so hoping to get into a bit of reloading etc and having a play about with various rounds etc

good of you to introduce yourself old boy, didn't no you could use this internet stuff with being an inbred,landlocked ,retard, but I suppose any thing goes in the 21st century

Quote Originally Posted by happyhunt
    good of you to introduce yourself old boy, didn't no you could use this internet stuff with being an inbred,landlocked ,retard, but I suppose any thing goes in the 21st century
    stop showing of coidy you have been telling your bride what to write on these forums for years you know fine well you carnt read or write could i ask the moderators to put posts up that are brocken down a bit like a for apple etc with a picture so my friend can learn to read the posts himself with out the help of his long suffering wife .glad you replyed it looks like us cumbrians arnt well liked on here