Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where in surrey to buy quality hunting clothing??

where in surrey to buy quality hunting clothing??

Hi,

Anybody know of good shops in Surrey/Sussex where you can buy quality hunting clothing?? Im after a good Jacket, any brands i should look out for or stay away from?

Thanks

Depends where in Surrey are you located... i buy my stuff from Chris Potter in Tunbrige Wells, Kent.... Great shop and plenty to choose from. Also got the best prices for guns.

Quote Originally Posted by s8mdevo View Post
    Hi,

Anybody know of good shops in Surrey/Sussex where you can buy quality hunting clothing?? Im after a good Jacket, any brands i should look out for or stay away from?

Thanks
    If you can wait 9/10 weeks, get to the CLA game fair (http://www.gamefair.co.uk/) at Blenheim Palace 18th-20th July. All the manufacturers (Harkila, Rovince, Seeland, Deerhunter etc...) will be represented there, and you will probably pick up a show offer or two...
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by I. Farticus View Post
    If you can wait 9/10 weeks, get to the CLA game fair (http://www.gamefair.co.uk/) at Blenheim Palace 18th-20th July. All the manufacturers (Harkila, Rovince, Seeland, Deerhunter etc...) will be represented there, and you will probably pick up a show offer or two...
    Thanks for the link, will definitely be attending this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootgun View Post
    Depends where in Surrey are you located... i buy my stuff from Chris Potter in Tunbrige Wells, Kent.... Great shop and plenty to choose from. Also got the best prices for guns.
    Ill take a look. Im always heading to Kent so could easily pop in. Thanks

Try RAKER'S near Petworth W Sussex.

+1 for Rakers. Excellent service and advice (and prices)

Phoenix meet at bisley in a couple of weeks, which normally has arktis/country covers and a couple of other decent clothing sellers there.

Quote Originally Posted by Labrat View Post
    Phoenix meet at bisley in a couple of weeks, which normally has arktis/country covers and a couple of other decent clothing sellers there.
    Thanks labrat

Quote Originally Posted by terrier View Post
    +1 for Rakers. Excellent service and advice (and prices)
    +1 for Rakers. I visit Rakers every time I'm back in the UK. So much clothing its a job to move in there.