Thread: Possible emergency first aid/manual handling course at calton moor range

Possible emergency first aid/manual handling course at calton moor range

Hi All, trying to see how many people would be interested in doing a emergency first aid/manual handling course, anyone interested can either pm me, or contact mike Dickinson at calton moor range 01538 308697, who has kindly offered to provide the venue, thanks Dean

Hi Dean have you got an instructor booked yet?
    Merda taurorum animas conturbit

Yes, mike Allison from Jelen is working together with mike Dickinson to put this course together so fingers crossed, do you do this course yourself? also do you do the ATV course for quad bikes prep and test, on and off road? lantra certified to cover forestry commission regulations, pm me if you do please as we are looking to put together another course in the summer, thanks Dean

Can mike Allison give me a ring please, left message over the weekend and no reply as yet? thanks Dean

Hi Joe, many thanks for all that great info, looks like a top set up you have there, don't seam to be getting anywhere with the other party still no reply, will speak to mike at calton moor later see if we can sort something out, thanks Dean

Hi aviating joe, did you manage to speak to mike at calton moor about the first aid course, if we can get a date sorted then advertise it up, as soon as possible next month, thanks Dean