Thread: witness's in cumbria

witness's in cumbria

need to get my level 2 started, does anyone know of any witness's in cumbria, good & bad, who to avoid, etc
    cheers

level2

graeme when you got your pofolio of dmq theres al list with the information i am sure laurie walton and his son are on the list .as you know laurie is first class best luck
    atb tom

I might be a bit out of date and I don't have contact numbers or anything but Kevin Messenger and Graham Brockhouse are both very good guys who do things to a high standard. Borders area rather than Cumbria. JC

Hi
    Like Tom said Laurie Walton did my last witness stalk and his son can also accommodate to. They also know of others AW in the area and you can go with them on there ground if you want.
    No issues worth a call.

Smithy

Quote Originally Posted by JC275
    I might be a bit out of date and I don't have contact numbers or anything but Kevin Messenger and Graham Brockhouse are both very good guys who do things to a high standard. Borders area rather than Cumbria. JC
    JC275,

Kevin has now moved into Scotland that said he still stalks in Cumbria, I was stalking with him up there over the Christmas period for a few days. If you know Kev personally drop me a PM, you never know we might even know each other

HH, I know of a couple of AW's in and around that area including Kev, drop me your contact details by PM and I can pass them onto them and let them know.

Hope this is of help.