Thread: HAWKE flip up covers

HAWKE flip up covers

Right chaps, I have a whole pile of these.
    4 off 45mm
    6 off 39mm
    A bag full of 41 mm.

now I hate throwing things away and I certainly can't use that many myself so here my idea.
    i will sell a pair at a time for 6.50. Of that, if the site admin are happy I will donate 4 to the bursary fund. I haven't cleared this with them so I might get shouted at.

A rebel at heart.

Payment must be gifted by PayPal cos it is easier for me to to keep track.

so answers by reply to the thread. That way it is clear who gets what. You can PM me your address after. Tell me the size you require. And when they are gone they are gone. I will get them posted by the weekend cos I now live in the middle of nowhere.

I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I'd like 2 pairs please,

39mm + 45mm

39mm + 39mm

Please PM me with payment details, thanks
    There's room for all Gods creatures ........... right next to the mash and gravy

Any more for a good cause? I will be posting tomorrow.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Arrived safe and sound, thanks very much
    There's room for all Gods creatures ........... right next to the mash and gravy

Just a bump, I still have plenty of these. 8 raised for the bursary fund.
    Look there are lots of things you can do with them.
    you can tie an elastic band to it and let your missus wear as a hat to the races and look stylish.
    you could flick open the cover and give it to a loved one as a artistic ring. Be a leader of fashion not a follower. Just imagine the look of love on their face. How could you disappoint them?