Thread: Surplus issue Bergen Rocket pouches.

Surplus issue Bergen Rocket pouches.

There must be a few of you out there that have some of these in the back of a cupboard?

I am making a drag bag and have used mine and need more! They don't need to be in immaculate condition and the plastic clips are not important. I could do with the zips being usable though and preferably no rips or holes to the canvas.

Looking for giveaways really but if I can return the favour sometime I will do! (will cover postage of course or I'm at SBBDS AGM in 3 weeks time)

Thanks!

Great timing, have just sorted the garage and came across one (OD).

PM me your addy and I'll drop in the post.

Cheers
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    There must be a few of you out there that have some of these in the back of a cupboard?I am making a drag bag and have used mine and need more! They don't need to be in immaculate condition and the plastic clips are not important. I could do with the zips being usable though and preferably no rips or holes to the canvas.Looking for giveaways really but if I can return the favour sometime I will do! (will cover postage of course or I'm at SBBDS AGM in 3 weeks time)Thanks!
    How many are you after as i am sure i have a few lying around somewhere? Will have a dig about and let you know.Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    I am making a drag bag and have used mine and need more! They don't need to be in immaculate condition and the plastic clips are not important. I could do with the zips being usable though and preferably no rips or holes to the canvas.

Looking for giveaways really but if I can return the favour sometime I will do! (will cover postage of course or I'm at SBBDS AGM in 3 weeks time)

Thanks!
    Why are you 'Dragging' something so small?
    If it fits in a bergan or pouch, then surely it can be carried?
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Why are you 'Dragging' something so small?
    If it fits in a bergan or pouch, then surely it can be carried?
    MS
    I suppose its more of a rain cover than a drag bag but it sounds better . I'm adding to my custom roe sack to include a quick release harness for a rifle and it will be incorporated into that. Here is the beginnings of the prototype,

There are a few pictures of the roe sack on the album as well.

Thanks for the offers. DPM would be preferable and I am guessing I will need 2 or 3 to complete this rain cover and if it needs improvement I may need to make a second one.