Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newly coated rifle

newly coated rifle

Just got my 6mmRemAckley back from James at Jager, coated in a very nice graphite colour , top job
    Last edited by 7-08Ai; 14-05-2014 at 07:50.

Looks a very tidy job

hydrocoating is very easy to do but I do really love the results . very nice looking rifle mate . atb Tulloch

Realy nice looking rifle.

Very nice!
    Cheers Ted.

SACS Member. DSC 1.

Looks good, James made an excellent job of my moderator earlier this year, just got to get around to getting the others done now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulloch View Post
    hydrocoating is very easy to do but I do really love the results . very nice looking rifle mate . atb Tulloch
    But that isn't Hydrocoating.

Neil.

Had the same finish on my remy by James ,great finish got a few more bits to do as well .

James done mine in same cerakote graphite i am very than happy with time he spent on it and the finished on my sako 85, its not a dipping speedy job

Again thanks for the positive comments guys, I do what I can do in the best possible way at the best value for money price.
    After all, I have been doing this longer than any other outfit. No I've not been gun plumbing long but I'm meticulous about what I do and the results speak for themselves.

One thing is guaranteed from me, a zero bullsiht approach, I won't pretend to be something I'm not (I did own the Bubbagump shrimp company) and you won't receive a new arskhole from which to squat.

Win win situation, thanks again chaps for continued support.

Quote Originally Posted by Jager SA View Post
    One thing is guaranteed from me, a zero bullsiht approach, I won't pretend to be something I'm not (I did own the Bubbagump shrimp company) and you won't receive a new arskhole from which to squat.
    Weren't you once a Military sniper then?