Last edited:
Roe buck stalking available.
£50 per outing
No shot fee or trophy fee.
game dealer prices for carcass.
pm me for more info if needed.

Many thanks ,
Scott

scott is the £50 per outing offer still only available if you stay in your b+b ???

if so how much do you charge now pppn please for the b+b ???

Many thanks

ATB

Dave

Hi Pine Marten,

Very good question, but unfortunately the chap who shot it was a little shy about his photo being taken, ( he is on long term sick from work ).
I hope this answers your question .
All the best,
Scott

Stalking

Apologies ,
i should have mentioned , the above pricing is for people wishing to use Fordbank as there accommodation.( which is £27.50 pp/pn )

Many thanks,
Scott

Apologies ,
i should have mentioned , the above pricing is for people wishing to use Fordbank as there accommodation.( which is £27.50 pp/pn )

Many thanks,
Scott

you will not find a better b & b and Scott is a great host. Give it a go you will not be disappointed

thanks scott,great couple of days,hope to get up again end of the summer.chuck abit of sea bass fishing in during the day.

I would like to have a chat about availability for 4/5 males to shoot various Pheasant, Duck, Hare etc preferably over a weekend with Accommodation if you have any vacancies. Two of our party have stalking experience and would also be interested in stalking on different date to the weekend. Thanking You. Regards James.

One of three that Steve got this weekend,
Many thanks for your custom Steve, it was a good weekend.
See you and Jin again in July.

looking forward to next weekend scott 1st time stalking its like a child waiting for christmas

One of three that Steve got this weekend,
Many thanks for your custom Steve, it was a good weekend.
See you and Jin again in July.
Thanks for a great wend Scott
Me and the dog travelled up from lancashire on the Friday afternoon, about a 3 1/2 hrs journey
When we arrived Scott met us at the Hotel ford-bank, he had arranged some complementary beers, water and fruit in the fridge
Scott had also arranged the first outing for Friday evening at 8.00pm,which gave plenty of time to get settled in the hotel, which I have to say was very comfortable, Scott kindly offered to run me down to Newton Stewart to the local chippy for tea before we went stalking.
We met up with the stalker and of we went, we arrived at the ground with great anticipation, weather was warm and sunny, we set off, within ten minutes we were seeing deer, unfortunately does, on we went,
maybe an 1 1/2 hrs on we saw a suitable buck, we had to back track a short distance to get the wind right and off we went, we got within approx 130mtrs and that was the first one in the bag.
Next morning was an early start, up at 4.00am, out until 10.30 ish, plenty of does but no suitable bucks, back for a hearty breakfast,
back out again that evening on different ground this time, same thing does, no bucks.
Sunday morning early start, different ground again this time a shorter drive from the hotel 10mins,
the land was rough grazing land with shrubs and gorse, we set of and nearly straight away we spotted a buck the one in the photo, me and the dog came around a grassy mound and there he was about 200mtrs away we stalked into about 100mtrs and that was number two in the bag at 5.30am ish.
We carried on, a couple of hours later the third buck presented its self similar thing spotted him, stalk up hill this time 120mtrs that was number three, back to fordbank for breakfast and plenty of coffee, before the journey home!
great wkend, booked again for July!!
Cheers Scott

Well done Stav, four more bucks on the grass for you this weekend.
You will have to be a bit quicker next time getting in the "prone" position if you want that medal head. Lol
Many thanks and see you soon,
Scott.View attachment 43119

Back