Thread: Crazy Fools

A lorry turned over in the 70s on the M4 as a reward for stopping to help my farther was given a couple of cockerels , we ate one and kept the other, it was the most vicious bird we ever had, came to his end on a Saturday afternoon when he attacked a man leaving the local pub.

Yea that's what happens when you don't put up memorials for their fellow comorades, they get all wound up and nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    A lorry turned over in the 70s on the M4 as a reward for stopping to help my farther was given a couple of cockerels , we ate one and kept the other, it was the most vicious bird we ever had, came to his end on a Saturday afternoon when he attacked a man leaving the local pub.

Can I recommend a big statue of and elderly bearded chap in a white suit and a string tie. Maybe with a motto such as "Keep Freeing Chickens" or you could save a few quid and just use the initials.......
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.