Thread: Is it....no the fox came back..

Is it....no the fox came back..

I know they are in there...however this Buck likes the night life, I took the pup with me this evening so I could make him sit and wait while I watched the land below me.
    The same area I shot a dog fox last week but with the Buck on my trail camera I was hopeful, a fox came out but I let it pass as the noise from the shot could easy disturb the area.
    The light was fading when a dark shape caught my eye....could it be him....#### the fox had come back.
    You don't get a second pass in my book....I took Chip and sat him up 30 yards from the fox and to be honest I never picked it up to see what sex it was as I had the dog with me so how it is in the picture is where it laid.
    Chip never moved so I was very pleased with his steadiness and is fast asleep after all the excitement....

Tim.243

Lovely looking dog and well done on not giving the fox a third chance!!

Ade

Excellent muntjac shot from the trailcam

And a very handsome pup.

You let the Fox pass...nooooooooooo...phewww just read the rest of the post, you did get the fox on the second round

Lovely buck tho

Quote Originally Posted by Highbird70 View Post
    You let the Fox pass...nooooooooooo...phewww just read the rest of the post, you did get the fox on the second round

Lovely buck tho
    I wanted to turn it over so I could see what the 95 grain round did, but I kept the pup well away from it and never handled it.
    I shoot a lot of foxes but this was an evening to wait for that buck and the fox was second prize...the pup learnt a lot from the hour and a half..

Tim.243

You do know fox's are sent out by muntys as decoys !! lol keep at if feller all will not be in vain